PAY WITH CREDITS
How to set up a credits based video subscription:
1. Add a variable product and configure credits for each plan.
2. When a user purchases the product, the specified amount of credits will be added to the user’s account.
3. Add a simple product with Virtual checked. Licensed should be checked only when the license key feature is needed.
4. Video URLs and Video Credits Price should be added in the WP Pay Per View tab.
5. The short code can be found in the WP Pay Per View tab too, that allows you to add video into a post/page for some special use cases.
6. When a subscribed user (who purchased the variable product in step 1 ) clicks the Pay Now button in single product page, or the Unlock button embed video mode (short code), and if the Video Credits Price is greater than 0, a confirm modal will be displayed to allow the user to choose checkout or pay with credits.
7. Credits will be charged if the user has enough credits in his account, and the video will continue to play then.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER WORDPRESS PLUGINS
Magic Tooltips For Contact Form 7 is a WordPress Contact Form 7 tooltip plugin that easily let’s you add tooltips to the Contact Form 7 plugin form fields.